You can win $1,000,000 for FREE by predicting the stats of the featured athletes in our PlayLine Perfect Line Bonus contests!
What is the Perfect Line Bonus?
The Perfect Line Bonus Contest (“PLB Contest”) is a PlayLine exclusive feature that rewards users with up to one million dollars in prizing if they can predict, with perfect accuracy, the required stats for the featured athletes in that particular contest. For clarity, it is possible that no PlayLine user will set a PlayLine that matches the exact stats of the featured athletes, and thus, no PlayLine user will be eligible for the prize. For tiebreaker rules and other conditions, please see the Official Rules.
How do I enter?
Create or sign in to your PlayLine account. Once you’re in, set your PlayLine by predicting the required stats for the featured athletes for the specified real-world sporting games. Submit your lineup before the games kick off at the specified time . Users may enter the PLB Contest up to, but not exceeding, the specified maximum number of entries stipulated per contest. Please see the Official Rules for additional details.
How do I win?
The closer your PlayLine submission is to the featured athletes’ actual performances, the more fantasy points you get. The more fantasy points you get, the better your chances of winning a portion of our guaranteed prize pool. However, if at the end of the PLB Contest, all stats predicted in your PlayLine submission match the exact statistical totals of the contest’s featured athletes, in the specified statistical categories, then you’ve won the Perfect Line Bonus prize! PlayLine receives stats data information from SportsRadar, and the contest will be deemed officially closed at the time specified in the contest lobby or at the sole discretion of PlayLine. By entering the PLB Contest, you agree to make no legal claims against PlayLine, SportsRadar, or our partners for any discrepancy between stats data displayed and information found through other sources.
Am I eligible?
To enter the PLB Contest and win the Perfect Line Bonus prize, you must have a valid PlayLine account, be 18 years of age (19+ in AL and NE, 21+ in MA) and be located in the United States, District of Columbia, Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec), Germany, or the United Kingdom. Additional eligibility restrictions apply. Please see the Official Rules for details.
I thought playing Fantasy Sports was illegal in my jurisdiction. Why can I play in PlayLine’s Perfect Line Bonus contest?
In certain states (AL, AZ, HI, ID, IA, LA, MT, NV, TX & WA), PlayLine doesn’t offer paid entry fantasy sports contests. However, eligible residents in all 50 states and the District of Columbia are allowed to play free PlayLine contests. The PLB Contest is not a standalone contest but will run in connection with the free guaranteed prize pool contest. By entering into the free contest, you consent to playing for both the guaranteed prize pool as well as the Perfect Line Bonus Grand Prize. Prizing for the free contests will be available on the PlayLine entry screen.
Can someone actually win this?
A: Absolutely. It won’t be easy, but the more research you put into the PlayLine you set, it is reasonable to assume that your chances of winning will increase. Study the past performance of your favorite players, and take every factor into account as you compete in his skill-based prediction game.
Does PlayLine have a $1,000,000? How about the One Billion Dollars I see you’re advertising?
As is common practice with these sort of promotions, PlayLine has insured our PLB Contest with top rated insurers that are capable of covering such enormous sums of money. For clarity, while PlayLine pledges to make available up to One Billion Dollars in prizing during its first year, this claim is predicated on no more than $2,000,000 in Perfect Line Bonus prizing being awarded to winning participants in the PLB Contest. Upon payment of this $2,000,000 PlayLine reserves the right to modify these claims. By signing up for a PlayLine account, you agree to hold PlayLine harmless should these marketing claims be modified or cancelled, at PlayLine’s sole discretion. PlayLine reserves the right to cancel contests at any time. Please see our general Terms & Conditions for more information.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PLAYLINE PERFECT LINE BONUS CONTEST (hereinafter the “PLB Contest”). The PLB Contest IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY IN THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), GERMANY, AND THE UNITED KINGDOM ONLY (COLLECTIVELY, THE “ELIGIBILITY AREA”). THE PLB CONTEST SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO CANADIAN LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS PLB CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED INTHE ELIGIBILITY AREA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE, YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (19+ IF LOCATED IN ALABAMA OR NEBRASKA, 21+ IF IN MASSACHUSETTS). REFER TO RULE 1 BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS.
PLB CONTEST ENTRIES WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED IN THE PLB FROM THE MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE ENTRANTS AS SPECIFIED ON THE PLAYLINE ENTRY PAGE AS WELL AS ENTRANTS WHO COMPLETE STEP 3(A)(i)-(ii) BELOW (THE “REGISTRATION PROCESS”), AS DETERMINED BY PLAYLINE LTD.
ENTRY IN THIS PLB CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING.
Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, all other U.S. territories and possessions, nations not explicitly listed herein, and where prohibited by law.
- Registration and Entry Window. The entry window for the PLB Contest is on a per contest basis. PlayLine makes no representations or warranties regarding the notification of start times (“Start Time”) while each contest closes at the displayed end time (“End Time”). Additional information on the Start Time and End Time of the PLB Contest can be found on the PLB Contest’s specific entry page. The period between the Start Time and the End Time is referred to in these Official Rules as the ” Submission Period.” At the Start Time, you may complete the “Registration Process” and begin creating your “PLB Contest Entry” by making the required statistical predictions for the athletes featured in the PLB Contest (your “Picks”). The Submission Period for the PLB Contest will close at the End Time. If an Entrant (defined below) wishes to reserve his or her spot(s) in the PLB Contest, but does not wish to submit his or her PLB Contest Entry (or Entries) until a later date, the Entrant may do so on the PlayLine entry webpage provided they return and complete their Picks before the close of the Submission Period. In the event an Entrant reserves a spot but fails to complete a PLB Contest Entry before the start of the PLB Contest, their PLB Contest Entry shall receive zero Points. PLB CONTEST ENTRIES WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED IN THE PLB CONTEST FROM THE FIRST FIVE THOUSAND (5,000) ENTRANTS WHO RESERVE A SPOT OR SUBMIT THEIR COMPLETED PLB CONTEST ENTRY (AS DETERMINED BY PLAYLINE) DURING THE SUBMISSION PERIOD.
How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE PLB CONTEST OR WIN A PRIZE.
To enter the PLB Contest, eligible individuals must complete the following Registration Process.
- Mobile App Entry Method. Entry is also available via the free PlayLine mobile application (the “Mobile App”). The Mobile App may be downloaded from iTunes (for iOS users) . A mobile device that is capable of running the Mobile App is referred to in these rules as a “Qualifying Mobile Device.” To enter the PLB Contest via the Mobile App on your Qualifying Mobile Device, look for the links to the PLB Contest within the Mobile App (the portion of the Mobile App devoted to this PLB Contest is referred to in these Official Rules as the “In-App Site;” the Website and In-App Site are collectively referred to in these Official Rules as the “Challenge Microsites”).
- Creating Entries:
- PLB Contest Entry. Once you have completed the PlayLine Registration Requirements, you may create and submit your PLB Contest Entry for the PLB Contest by making your Picks. For the PLB Contest, Entrants may submit up to fifty (50) PLB Contest Entries per PlayLine user. Your PLB Contest Entries may be created on the Website during the Submission Period. If the Submission Period for the PLB Contest is open, continue to Rule 3(b)(ii) below to learn how to fill out and submit your PLB Contest Entry. You may edit your PLB Contest Entries at any time during the Submission Period. Once the Submission Period has closed, you may not make any changes to your PLB Contest Entries.
- Filling Out and Submitting Your PLB Contest Entry. The athletes featured in the PLB Contest, in addition to the required statistical categories, will be posted on the Website at the Start Time. At that time, if you are fully registered by having completed the Registration Process set forth above, you may return to the portion of the Website devoted to the PLB Contest during the Submission Period to populate your PLB Contest Entry with your Picks.
For purposes of these Official Rules, “receipt” of a PLB Contest Entry only occurs when PlayLine servers record an Entrant’s registration information and PLB Contest Entry during the Submission Period. Screen shots, printouts or any other purported “proof” or “evidence” of entry or winning whatsoever, in lieu of Sponsor’s validation process, shall not be binding under any circumstances. Proof of sending (such as an automated receipt, screen shots, electronic mail, etc.) shall not constitute proof of actual receipt of a PLB Contest Entry for purposes of these Official Rules.
EACH PLAYER MUST ADHERE TO THE LIMIT OF MAXIMUM ENTRIES ALLOWABLE IN A PLB CONTEST.ONE PERSON PER PLAYLINE USER ID. Any attempt by any Entrant to submit or play more than the specified amount of entries permitted PLB Contest Entries (e.g., by creating or submitting additional entries from multiple PlayLine User IDs) will void all PLB Contest Entries by that Entrant and disqualify him/her from the PLB Contest. The submission of a PLB Contest Entry is solely the responsibility of the Entrant. PLB Contest Entries may only be made according to the methods described above. Automated entries (including, but not limited to, entries submitted using any bot, script, macro, hack, or submission service), copies, third party entries, facsimiles and/or mechanical reproductions are not permitted, will be null and void, and any Entrant attempting to automate entries will be disqualified from the PLB Contest. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries will be null and void and are not eligible entry into the PLB Contest. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that the PLB Contest Entry does not warrant or represent that the PLB Contest will be completely error or fraud free or that the PLB Contest will run without interruption, malfunction or technological issue. PlayLine is not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, undelivered, inaccurate or delayed PLB Contest Entries, or PLB Contest Entries otherwise not received, acknowledged or recorded by PlayLine servers, or for any technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or other similar technical malfunctions or failures, public utility or telephone outages, or other interruptions of any telephone system or network, computer online systems, data, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software of any third party, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems, including any software, hardware or device that do not permit an entrant from participating, any failure to access the Website, or any other failure, malfunction or error which may limit or affect a person’s ability to participate in the PLB Contest, whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing, fraudulent, electronic, network or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the PLB Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in connection with the administration of the PLB Contest, the processing of the PLB Contest Entry, the announcement of winners or fulfillment of prize award, or in any PLB Contest-related materials. Fraudulent, unfair, unsportsmanlike, false or deceptive acts by Entrant will render the Entrant ineligible and his or her PLB Contest Entry void. All PLB Contest Entries become the property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, PlayLine’s failure to detect fraud and/or invalidated PLB Contest Entry as set forth herein, shall not constitute a breach of these Official Rules by any PLB Contest Entity, or unfair or deceptive practice and/or violation of any Entrant’s rights. Such determination of what constitutes fraudulent or otherwise suspicious activity shall be in PlayLine’s sole discretion and can be made at any time. PlayLine further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make cancel, suspend, terminate, revise or make modifications to the PLB Contest before the Submission Period closes, including canceling the PLB Contest and/or revising the required statistical categories or featured athletes in the event of injury or questionable playing status. Notice of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension will be posted on the Website, and Entrants hereby agree to release and hold harmless PlayLine and PLB Contest Entities from any and all liability, claims, or damages relating thereto.
- Scoring. The PLB Contest scores all PLB Contest Entries based on the statistical performance of the featured players in the pre-selected statistical categories, in the real-world sporting games specified on the PLB Contest Entry page on the Website and as further detailed below in this Rule 4 (“Scoring System”). Under the Scoring System, Entrants will earn fantasy points according to the parameters set forth at the following url: https://www.playline.com/playline-football (“Points”). The total Points accumulated by each individual PLB Contest Entry in accordance with the Scoring System will be evaluated to determine the standing and awarding of guaranteed prizes, yet bare no connection to the Grand Prize itself.
For a Grand Prize to be awarded, each of the athletes featured in the PLB Contest must satisfy certain minimum qualifying criteria (“Minimum Stats”). In the event that any of the athletes featured in the PLB Contest do not obtain at least one of the Minimum Stats, no Grand Prize will be awarded. Minimum Stats are based on the athletes’ final statistical results at the end of the subject real-world games in which each of the athletes participated, as determined by PlayLine and/or the PLB Contest Entities. Athletes playing different positions, as designated by PlayLine on the PLB Contest entry page on the Website, are subject to different Minimum Stats.
- Any athlete designated as a “Quarterback” in the PLB Contest must have at least one of the following Minimum Stats:
- Three (3) or more passing attempts;
- Two (2) or more pass completions;
- Fifteen (15) or more total passing yards; OR
- One (1) or more touchdown (passing or running ONLY).
- Running Backs. Any athlete designated as a “Running Back” in the PLB Contest must have at least one of the following Minimum Stats:
- Three (3) or more rushing attempts;
- Fifteen (15) or more total rushing yards; OR
- One (1) or more touchdown (rushing or receiving ONLY).
- Wide Receivers and Tight Ends. Any athlete designated as either a “Wide Receiver” or a “Tight End” in the PLB Contest must have at least one of the following Minimum Stats:
- Two (2) or more targets;
- Two (2) or more receptions;
- Fifteen (15) or more total receiving yards; OR
- One (1) or more touchdown (rushing or receiving ONLY).
- NBA Basketball (All Positions). ALL athletes designated as either a PG, SG, SF, PF or C in the PLB Contest must have at least one of the following Minimum Stats:
- Twenty Minutes Played (20) per athlete, for each athlete in a given contest;
For clarity, should any athlete in a PLB contest fail to reach the 20 minutes played mark, the PLB prize will no longer be made available.
- Winner Selection. Within one week of a contests completion (or within a reasonable time thereafter), employees or representatives of Sponsor will evaluate all valid PLB Contest Entries received from Entrants who submitted a PLB Contest Entry during the Submission Period in accordance with these Official Rules to determine whether any eligible Entrant or Entrants have a PLB Contest Entry with a Perfect Line such that he/she satisfies the requirements to access the Grand Prize (as defined below), subject to eligibility and other verification. The Grand Prize winner or shared Grand Prize winner(s) (per Rule 6 below), if any, shall be referred to as the “Grand Prize Winner” or collectively as the “Grand Prize Winners.” All determinations of a Grand Prize-winning PLB Contest Entry, and award of the Grand Prize, will be made solely and exclusively by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and all decisions of Sponsor regarding the awarding of Points to Entrants or the determination of whether a PLB Contest Entry contains a Perfect Line shall be final and binding in its sole discretion and are not subject to appeal. It is possible that there will not be any Grand Prize Winner(s) of the PLB Contest.
- Prize Available. Only one (1) Grand Prize (as defined below) of $1,000,000USD is potentially available, and will be awarded as follows:
- Potential Grand Prize Winner: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded to an eligible Entrant who validly submitted only one (1) PLB Contest Entry that constitutes a “Perfect Line” (as hereinafter defined). PlayLine will compare all PLB Contest Entries with the actual statistical performances of the featured athletes in the specified real-world games A “Perfect Line” occurs when each and every one of the Picks, as specifically set forth and required by PlayLine to complete a PLB Contest Entry, in a particular PLB Contest Entry is identical to the actual statistical results of the featured athletes at the conclusion of their specified real-world games. The Grand Prize will only be awarded if an eligible Entrant submits a Perfect Line, as solely determined by PlayLine. For the sake of clarity, an Entrant will not be awarded the Grand Prize if he/she merely scores the highest number of Points of any of the Entrants in the PLB Contest, but does not submit a PLB Contest Entry composed of Picks that are identical to the athletes’ actual statistical performances in the real-world games, as determined by PlayLine. The highest scoring PLB Contest Entries that do not meet the definition of a Perfect Line will be awarded a portion of the PLB Contest’s guaranteed prize, as stipulated on the PLB Contest entry page on the Website.
- In the event that two or more eligible Entrants submit a Perfect Line PLB Contest Entry, they shall collectively be deemed Grand Prize Winners and the Grand Prize will be equally divided among them, with each Grand Prize Winner entitled to the Grand Prize Winner’s proportionate share of the Grand Prize regardless of the whether the Grand Prize Winner elects the Annual Payment Option (defined below) or the One-Time Payment Option (defined below). For example, if there are two (2) Grand Prize Winners, each Grand Prize Winner will be entitled to elect either 50% of the Annual Payment Option or 50% of the One-Time Payment Option.
IF NO ELIGIBLE ENTRANT SUBMITS A PERFECT LINE, THE GRAND PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”).
- Grand Prize: The Grand Prize will consist of one million dollars ($1,000,00O USD) (“Grand Prize”), payable over the course of thirty (30) years in installments of Thirty-Three Thousand, Three Hundred Thirty-Three Dollars and Thirty-Three Cents ($33,333.33 USD) per year (“Annual Payment Option”). The Grand Prize Winner has the option, in the Grand Prize Winner’s sole discretion, to elect to receive a one-time lump sum payment (“One-Time Payment Option”), the exact amount of which is subject to negotiation with Sponsor and/or its insurers, instead of the Annual Payment Option. No payment options shall have interest accrued or added of any kind.
THE GRAND PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED IF NO ELIGIBLE ENTRANT SUBMITS A PERFECT LINE AS PER THE SOLE DISCRETION OF PLAYLINE
- Total ARV: Grand Prize is hereinafter referred to, individually, as a “Prize” and collectively, as the “Prizes.” The total maximum value of all Prizes available to be won in the PLB Contest is one million dollars ($1,000,000 USD).
- Prize Conditions. Each Grand Prize Winner, if any, releases PLB Contest Entities from any claims related the selected payment option. All federal, state, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prizes, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winners. Each Grand Prize Winner may waive his/her right to receive a Prize. A Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable, and must be accepted by the Grand Prize Winner as awarded. Each Grand Prize Winner will provide an Internal Revenue Service Form W-9 and receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099-Misc (or other forms and requirements of the Winner’s county of residence) for the amount of the Prize awarded and the Prize awards will be reported as required by applicable tax law.
- Odds of Winning. Mathematical odds of winning the Grand Prize will vary depending upon the knowledge and skill of the Entrant.
- Prize Delivery. Within ninety (90) days after verification of a Grand Prize Winner’s identity and eligibility to win a Prize, and Grand Prize Winner’s signature of all requisite Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and/or Publicity/Communications Releases, Sponsor or its representative will contact the Grand Prize Winner to coordinate and make appropriate arrangements for the delivery of the Prize to the Grand Prize Winner.
The Official Rules will be posted on the Website during the Submission Period. By entering and participating in the PLB Contest, each Entrant represents and warrants that all information provided by Entrant in the PLB Contest, including on the PlayLine Registration Requirements or PLB Contest Entry (“Registration Information”) is true, accurate and complete. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PLB CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AS WELL AS CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SPONSOR BELIEVE OR BECOME AWARE THAT SUCH AN ATTEMPT HAS BEEN, IS BEING, OR WILL BE MADE, SPONSOR AND PLB CONTEST ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY RESPONSIBLE ENTRANT(S) AND OTHER RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL(S) IN THE ATTEMPTED DAMAGE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Publicity Release: Except where prohibited, by accepting a Prize, each Grand Prize Winner grants permission for Sponsor and PLB Contest Entities to use his/her name, voice, image and/or likeness, for advertising, merchandising, promotion and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Official Rules. By participating in the PLB Contest, each Entrant fully and unconditionally acknowledges receipt and affirms their understanding of the contents of these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the PLB Contest. The PLB Contest will be run in accordance with the Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor. Each Entrant must comply with the Official Rules and will be deemed to have received and understood the Official Rules by participating in the PLB Contest. The terms of the PLB Contest, as set out in the Official Rules, are not subject to amendment or counteroffer, unless determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If any provisions of the Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. Sponsor and PLB Contest Entities’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Sponsor. The PLB Contest is sponsored by PlayLine Ltd., 521 Winona Dr, Toronto, ON, M6C3V2.
- Non-Affiliation Disclaimer. The PLB Contest is not in any way affiliated with, or administered or endorsed by, the National Football League or its institutions or member clubs, nor Apple Inc. Twitter, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Instagram, LLC, Snapchat, Inc. Google Inc or SportsRadar.
- Insurance Disclaimer. Sponsor has entered into Prize Indemnification Insurance Policies with Insurers (“Insurer”) that may cover the Grand Prize. The issuance of the Prize Indemnification Insurance Policies does not create any third-party rights against the Insurers, and any liability of Insurer under the Prize Indemnification Insurance Policy for the Grand Prize is contingent upon the completion of the confidential data verification procedures (“Data Verification Procedures”) agreed between Sponsor and Insurers. By entering the PLB Contest, an Entrant acknowledges that any liability of the Insurers is solely to the Sponsor and will be solely determined by the terms of the Prize Indemnification Insurance Policies and Data Verification Procedures as agreed between the Insurers and Sponsor. All Entrants acknowledge and agree that Entrants shall not under any circumstances whatsoever have any rights against any Insurer or any Insurer’s agents or representatives.
Last Updated: October 17th, 2017 12:51pmEST